- Business Home
- Area Infrastructure
- Workforce Info
- Site Selector
- GIS Map
- Business Calendar
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Tourism Industry Resources
Seeking to locate your business in Curry County? Curry County can accomodate your technology needs with a continuous fiber optic loop, low real estate taxes, land to expand, and a place to grow your business, employees, and your lifestyle.
- Oregon ranks 2nd in the nation for having a digital economy-- see our Infrastructure page.
- Curry County, along with the community of Smith River, immediately south of the state line) are known for their Easter Lilies. We are the 'Easter Lily Capital of the World'!
- Curry, along with Coos County, to the north in Oregon, produce 99% of Oregon's cranberries.
- The Elk River, in the northern part of the county, has the best salmon habitat, for a river of its size, in the lower 48 states (per U.S. Fish & Wildlife).